Friday, December 11, 2009

Wally and Pudge


Wally and Pudge
Originally uploaded by paldusty
This picture is one of my all time favorite pictures because of how I see it and what I feel when I see it. Now that Wally has passed on it is even more poignant. This picture represents a big brother showing a little sister the ropes. I have always imagined Pudge (little one) saying to Wally. "Hey Wally, what do we do now? Do we chase them or just watch what is going on in the front" I know believe me. "How does he see that out of this?"

Wally could have been a rest home visiter dog. He was so good with people and he empathized with people that were sick or lonely or hurt somewhere on their body. Just simply amazing. After Wally died another one of our dogs was lost. Sammy counted on Wally to lead him around all day and show him what was happening on the property or out in the street.

No comments: