Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Tad Of Blue


A Tad Of Blue
Originally uploaded by paldusty
I took a little photo walk the other day in Old Town Clovis to get some shots of the buildings and goings on. Well, it rained, so my walk was cut a little short, but while down there I noticed all the old doors and brick work. This, of course was common in older days when people were more into art or they took their work more seriously unlike today as it is "Lets get this puppy built" . The picture here is not one of those doors, but if you go out to my photo stream I have loaded a couple.

I love for you all to check out my stuff, but the reason for this post is to get you all to check out the links on the botton right of my blog and you will see links to various photo stuff. Check out the photographer links there. If you like photography you will love the work that these people do. Really amazing. I spend a bunch of time looking at and getting green with envy at some of these images and someday I will produce that kind of stuff I hope. It is all about shooting, shooting, and then shooting some more. Learning Photoshop doesn't hurt either. I am simply amazed at all of the beautiful pictures that there are on the net. I know that all of you know that as well and I hope you go out and enjoy them.

All for now, but remember to check out the sites I have linked to in my blog...

Dave

No comments: