Friday, February 19, 2010

New Beginnings


Orchard 2
Originally uploaded by paldusty
A picture that I have wanted to take for over ten years and finally, finally went and did it. The almond orchard at McCall and Ashlan.

Yes, it is looking a lot like Spring even though the calendar says Winter. This particular Spring there are many new beginnings including some of my own. Those of you that know me know what I am saying and I am more exited and determined than ever to make the beginning a long term, life long pursuit.

The blossoms are beautiful already and if you get a chance, take a ride where ever you are and go check out the beginnings in your neck of the woods. Sometimes when we feel Springtime our spirits can be renewed and bolstered. I know that my faith is bolstered in the Lord and I believe that He has touched me significantly.

I hope that our higher power, whatever that means to you does the same. Maybe, just maybe it is the simple matter of letting it happen.

Don't forget to go to my flickr page and check out any new images there and there are plenty along with the thousands of others who put there stuff out there and visit the links I have placed on this page. It is beautiful stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture, beautiful words and beautiful faith!